Partner Referral Guide
Summary of points to mention and ones to not, when referring your customers that ask about finance options, so that you stay compliant with financial regulations.
- Mention that you have a finance partner
- Point your customer towards your branded CFM finance application page [e.g. https://cfmgt.uk/consumer-finance/?partner=cfmgt.uk]
- Mention finance rates
- Give any financial advice
- Discuss anything to do with finance AT ALL
Points To Remember
- Complete Finance Management Limited [CFM] are authorised and regulated through the ‘Financial Conduct Authority’ [FCA] and trade as a finance broker
- You are an ‘Introducer Appointed Representative’ [IAR] of CFM
- IAR’s are experts in their chosen markets
- IAR’s are not expected to have experience or knowledge of FCA requirements
- Once the customer has submitted an application online, it is down to the chosen finance house to deem whether they are financially secure or not
- All finance is subject to status
- Finance is based on risk and in the general market, homeowners represent less risk to the finance company, therefore non homeowners are unlikely to get finance
If you have any questions, please Contact us for assistance.