Partner Referral Guide
Summary points to mention [or not!], when referring customers to finance options – so that you remain compliant with UK finance regulations.
- Mention that you have a finance partner
- Direct customers to your branded CFM Finance Application page [e.g. https://cfmgt.uk/consumer-finance/?partner=cfmgt.uk]
- Mention finance rates
- Give any financial advice
- Discuss anything to do with finance AT ALL
Points To Remember
- Complete Finance Management Limited [CFM] are a finance broker, authorised and regulated by the ‘Financial Conduct Authority’ [FCA]
- You are an ‘Introducer Appointed Representative’ [IAR] of CFM
- IAR’s are experts in their chosen markets
- IAR’s are not expected to have experience or knowledge of FCA requirements
- Once the customer has submitted an application online, the chosen finance house will decide whether they are a financially secure risk
- All finance is subject to status
- Finance is based on risk and homeowners represent less risk to the lender, therefore non-homeowners are less likely to obtain finance
If you have any questions, please Contact us for assistance.