An ideal option if your business is reliant on high value equipment, requiring regular upgrades.
Replacing vehicles, equipment and machinery, can be expensive. Avoiding asset depreciation can deepen this reliance.
To solve this, we buy the asset you need, then lease it to you – allowing you manage your cashflow more effectively.
You can lease assets you already own too, to unlock their value and release cash to develop your business and improve your cashflow and stability. Consolidatation of your existing leasing facilities into a single package is also possible.
We take a flexible approach to leasing, so you can structure payments to be cashflow friendly. Payment holidays, low deposits and deferred VAT payments, as well as guaranteed early settlements, are also available.
- Flexible payment structures with the ability to refinance existing assets
- Return assets to us earlier than planned if you want to discontinue the agreement, with guaranteed early settlement charges
- No need to buy your equipment outright
- Straightforward terms and monthly payments
- Keep funds available for other business uses
- No responsibility of owning a depreciating asset
- Freedom to return it at the end, extend your lease or purchase it
- Cost-effective – Leasing is an affordable way to access assets you need, without significant upfront costs
- Choice – You decide whether to return the equipment, extend the lease or buy it at the end of the term
- Off balance sheet – Certain structures of lease can create off balance sheet funding for your business
- Tax efficient – You can reclaim VAT and offset repayment interest against profit
- Personal – We get to know our clients, so we understand their long term goals – as well as short term needs
- Cashflow friendly – We can structure the payment profile to suit your business needs, easing the pressure on cashflow at critical times