We help our clients to unlock the value of their existing assets and buy new assets cost effectively
Paying up front for brand new equipment or machinery can be expensive and put a strain on your cashflow. With Hire Purchase we buy the equipment outright on your behalf so you don’t have to bear the upfront costs. You then repay manageable amounts over a period of time. At the end of the term the asset is yours.
You can also refinance your existing assets. This can unlock the value in assets you already own to release cash to develop your business or improve your cashflow and stability. We can also consolidate your existing hire purchase facilities into a single package.
- Flexible payment structures and the ability to refinance existing assets
- You can plan and budget effectively with affordable, fixed monthly repayments
- Assets financed by Hire Purchase are treated as ‘owned’ assets for accounting and tax purposes
- Because you can leave your cash in the bank, you’ll have access to money when you need it
- When all payments have been received the ownership passes to you
- Cashflow Friendly – We can structure the payment profile to suit your business needs, easing the pressure on cashflow at critical times.
- Flexibility – You can be certain that the size of your deposit and the length of term we offer is flexible and suitable to your needs.
- Certainty – You know where you are with your payments because they’re fixed over an agreed period of time and broken down into manageable instalments.
- Diverse – We fund a broad range of hard assets such as commercial vehicles and construction plant and machinery as well as soft assets such as IT hardware and software and office furniture.
- Personal – we get to know our clients so we understand their long term goals as well as short term needs.